As Chartered Tax Advisers we will work with you to understand your objectives and will focus on:
- Ensuring you and your company are paying the right amount of tax and on time
- Reviewing your tax affairs – are they structured efficiently and can we do things differently?
- Helping you to understand and adhere to your HMRC obligations
- Should you operate through a company, LLP or as a sole trader/partnership?
- Should you be VAT registered?
- Advising on IR 35 compliance and personal service company issues
- Exploring opportunities, such as R&D tax credits, share option schemes and other tax-saving initiatives.
As Chartered Accountants we can provide you with all aspects of accounting services and support, including:
- Statutory accounts for companies – Companies House and HMRC filing
- Sole trader and partnership accounts – providing you with an accurate picture
- Management accounts – preparation of monthly and quarterly results, analysis and advice
- Budgeting and forecasting – where do you want to be and how can you get there?
- Cash flow forecasting and planning – cash is king!
- Bookkeeping and payroll bureau – taking the administration burden off you.
Reviews and Ratings
We do not have any reviews about Perrigo Consultants available right now.