I have recently started my own childminding business in December and would like to get an accountant.
I also have a few questions as I'm new to being self-employed.
1. looking at getting a new car and for tax purposes, if I'm better off getting business or personal.
2. I started in December so do I need to do a tax return from December to April?
3. What's your fees?
I would really appreciate it if someone could contact me either by this email or on the phone provided.

Many thanks
Maisie Clarke