I believe that the last thing a small business needs is to face a large bill from their accountant. The way I work is to agree a fee up-front with you, once I have taken into account all of yourrequirements and have had a look at your accountancy records, if any. I am used to dealing with things right from scratch so don't worry if you have no records at all. Just make sure you keep all your receipts, bank records etc. and I can take care of it from there.
We work closely with our clients to create a partnership based on trust and respect. Our clients have complete piece of mind, knowing that we work tirelessly to help them achieve their financialobjectives. The aim of Hugh McCormick Accountants & Co. is to assist your business in reaching its full potential. Finance is the life blood of all business - without money no business can operate.
Murshid & Co Accountants is a firm of Accountants and we are based in Fife, Scotland but we have clients all over the UK. We are experience in providing accountancy and bookkeeping service, corporateand personal tax planning. The clients are mainly small to medium sized businesses drawn from a broad range of sectors. We are a professional firm of Accountants, providing complete accountancy service, tax planning and business advice to small and medium sized businesses. Your success is our success.
Harley Hepburn is a three partner firm of Chartered Accountants, registered auditors, business and tax advisors based in Kirkcaldy, Fife. Established in 1930 (when Queen Elizabeth II was only 4!), wehave built on our reputation, in a changing technological market, to offer comprehensive services in relation to all aspects of accountancy and financial affairs to small and medium sized businesses.
Ross McConnell Chartered Accountants have been established in Kinross for nearly 20 years. We serve businesses and private clients both in and around the town, throughout Kinross-shire and furtherafield. Ross qualified as a Chartered Accountant in 1988, after training with an independent Edinburgh firm specialising in owner-managed businesses and high-net-worth individuals.
We offer specialist tax and accountancy services to a range of domestic and international clients. From our office located next to Carnegie Hall in Dunfermline, we host Fife's largest department ofqualified tax professionals. We are profiled on the US Embassy's list of US tax return providers and uniquely outwith the Big 4 international accountancy practices that operate in Scotland, we deliver integrated UK and US tax advice to our clients.
We are delighted that when recently surveyed that 95% of our clients were very pleased with our service. We are working very hard on the remaining 5% who were just pleased with our service to makesure that will be totally delighted next time we ask them.
G. D. Ryalls is now part of Priory Accounting, a small accountancy practice that offers a personal service to small to medium businesses, private clients and charities. Our portfolio of services iscomprehensive and ranges from monthly management accounts and performance monitoring to annual accounts and tax advice. We also provide a Company Secretary service. We specialise in providing the advice and input necessary to help our clients develop their businesses.
Unlike some other accountant websites we have kept ours easy to read and plain speaking – this reflects how we like to operate. Accounting and tax can be complicated and confusing at times so wemake it our job to translate it into plain English for you so you’re always in the loop. For those who already have an accountant, switching can be as simple as a single email, and we’ll even help with that.
These services are provided by chartered accountants who fully understand your Sage computerised accounting systems and who have over twenty years audit and accounting experience. We employ Sagelimited company, partnership and soletrader accounts production and taxation software which seamlessly links with your Sage 50 and Instant software. Our ultimate aim is to ensure that you obtain the maximum benefits from your Sage accounting and business software.